|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 13:48|
The Association of Christian Counsellors (ACC) is a professional body with members throughout the
UK. It is seeking to appoint a Finance Director. The successful candidate will serve as a Trustee, with responsibility on behalf of the Board for financial oversight and governance. The role includes ultimate responsibility for:
- Producing budgets, accounts and annual reports
- Overseeing the internal financial controls and systems
- Using your financial expertise to report to the Executive and Board on the current financial position, advise on financial actions
- Working with the Board and Executive teams in the development and implementation of ACC’s strategic plans and to provide advice and information about their financial risks and outcomes
- Ensuring that all statutory requirements in relation being a charity and a limited company are met including the preparation of annual accounts and liaising with independent examiners
- Being part of a team that develops income generation and growth opportunities for the organisation
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience in setting and monitoring budgets and familiar
with charity and company accounts. Day-to-day accounting and book-keeping tasks are performed by HO staff.
This role would require a commitment of approximately 2 days per month including attendance at Board and Executive meetings, whether in our HO in Coventry or by Skype. The role of a Trustee is non-salaried but appropriate expenses are covered.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com alternatively call 02476 449 694 to register your interest.
For further information on our association:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's