|Contact Name:||Edward Russell|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 11:59|
Appointments to the Board of Governors
Rossie Secure Accommodation Services is a registered Scottish Charity and the trading arm of Rossie Young People’s Trust. We are one of the longest established providers of children’s services across the UK, with our origins dating back to 1857. Our services include care, education, health and specialist interventions for both boys and girls aged 10 – 17 years.
As an award winning and expanding organisation, we are seeking to make appointments to our voluntary Board of Governors. Ideally, we are looking to appoint individuals with an interest and aptitude in this area of work. Specifically, we are looking for experience in the areas of:
• Business development / Finance;
• Income generation and fundraising;
• Publicity and marketing;
• Mental health provision.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven results in demanding situations either within paid or unpaid working environments;
• Ability to contribute effectively in group discussions involving a wide and diverse range of experiences and knowledge, including specialists and professionals;
• Previous proven experience in earning the respect of colleagues as well as being influential as a member of a team over a sustained period of time.
In applying for these positions, applicants should demonstrate their level and depth of management or specialist expertise as well as evidence experience which demonstrates knowledge and details other relevant information.
Rossie is committed to equality of opportunity and encourages a diverse range of applicants and operates a fair and transparent assessment process. All successful candidates will require to become a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) in respect of regulated work with children.
For application packs and informal enquiries, for this vacancy only, please contact Lynne Wallace, Secretary to the Board, on telephone number 01674 820204.