|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Contact Name:||Judi Wright|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 12:31|
To help develop, support and deliver communications for the Institute of Business Ethics, raising our profile with the media, maintaining engagement with our supporters and promoting our activities.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the IBE.
- Deliver all aspects of communications activity of the IBE, including copywriting, responding to media enquiries, writing weekly newsletters, writing press releases for local, national and international media
- Monitoring press stories relating to the IBE and its brand and maximising opportunities for engagement
- Overseeing and managing the social media strategy for the IBE, ensuring it aligns with the IBE’s brand and ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium
- Manage, to include tracking and reporting, on IBE email campaigns in order to guide improvements
- Delivering a content calendar across all platforms ensuring constant supply of relevant content.
- Provide content and copywriting for the promotion of IBE activities.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Placing, drafting and editing articles on behalf of IBE team members
- Curating the IBE Blog, including writing content
- Draft content for the IBE’s website in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
3. Social Media
- Monitoring social media and facilitating supporter engagement online.
- Providing analysis of social media insights to feedback to products and marketing and guide future social media campaigns
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms and their impact on the brand’s marketing.
- Reporting on press and social media mentions of the IBE internally.
- Collating communications data for reporting to the Director and Trustees, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Drafting the IBE Annual Impact Report.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's