|Job Title:||Charity Trustee|
|Salary:||£0.00 - Voluntary|
|Contact Name:||Eleanor Urben|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 15:15|
Pan Intercultural Arts is a dynamic London-based arts company using intercultural performance work to help facilitate self-expression and promote deeper understanding of our changing cultural identities.
We work with a diverse range of communities across London and internationally: empowering people to use the arts as a tool for change in their lives. Our participants include:
- women who have survived trafficking into the UK
- victims of torture and trauma-affected young refugees
- unaccompanied minor asylum seekers
- young people living close to crime and violence
- those affected by natural disasters, conflict and social prejudice (overseas projects)
Join our board as a Trustee and use your business expertise to help us in our mission of empowering people to use the arts as a tool for change in their lives
Responsibilities of the business trustee
- To assist in the strategic development of a growing organisation.
- To advise on the development of partnerships within the business community leading to CSR or other support eg corporate sponsorship.
- To link with businesses and organisations and develop working partnerships that may lead to increased sustainability e.g. corporate sponsorship.
- To provide thought leadership around issues of business development and sustainability.
- A commitment to the vision and aims of Pan Intercultural Arts.
- Successful track record in business.
- Experience of working at a senior management / leadership level.
- An understanding of corporate giving and relationship building with the business community.
- An understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and how impactful corporate-charity relationships are built.
- Analytical and evaluation skills, demonstrating good judgement.
- Strategic vision and good, independent judgement.
- A willingness to speak your mind.
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship.
- Commitment to Nolan’s seven principles of public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.
Quarterly meetings at 6.30pm for c2 hours.
Trustees may choose to attend events or be available to advise staff or to attend development meetings.
Brunswick Centre, 32 O'Donnell Court, London WC1N 1NX