Chair of the Executive Committee
|Job Title:||Chair of the Executive Committee|
|Salary:||0 - 200000|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Ord|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 09:52|
Abbeyfield Grimsby is a member of the Abbeyfield Society. Abbeyfield Grimsby provide Housing and support for older people, alleviating lonliness in older age and providing companionship. Based in the heart of the local community in a supportive family environment.
We need a chair with leadership and vision. You will lead a committed caring team who have their feet firmly on the ground but need to move the society forward to be sustainable and viable for the future.
- Lead the executive committee.
- Someone with an appreciation of the housing sector for the elderly
- We are looking for someone to set the overall direction of the society.
- Essential is the ability to lead the organisation and develop the executive committee.
- Good communication skills bringing the best out of your team.
- Some experience in the housing sector is desirable.
The executive committee meets alternative months for 2 hours.Other meetings monthly about 1.5. Hours. Working remotely with virtual meeting.
How to apply
Please apply via the Reach Volunteering website. Apply with a CV Limited to 3 pages of A4. Full role profile available, please enquiry via Reach Volunteering.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's