|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Gloria Wu|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 14:18|
• Provide face to face and / or telephone advice to beneficiaries.
• Assess beneficiaries’ needs and help them to get suitable supports.
• Support the beneficiary to access other services, for example from the NHS, legal representatives and Social Services.
• Offer referral or signposting to relevant organisations as appropriate.
• Identify and respond to safeguarding and protection issues with vulnerable clients, including children and vulnerable adults.