about 1 month ago
Chinese Information and Advice Centre
• Deal with telephone enquiries from external agencies and stakeholders in a courteous manner, as well as identifying and informing as appropriate the responsible staff.
• Maintain an efficient telephone enquiry and switchboard service in a courteous manner.
• Provide an efficient and effective reception service.
• Maintain an orderly filing system that is clear and accessible to staff and trustees.
• Participate in staff meetings and assist in minute-taking, if required.
• Circulate, update and file useful information to the Centre.
• Ensure office supplies and equipment are bought and maintained.