|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 14:56|
Th Treasurer is the member of the Committee responsible for
- Maintaining the accounting records and Statutory books and ensuring all Income and Expenditure is properly accounted for
- Preparing Income and Expenditure Accounts for each Committee meeting
- Making Gift Aid claims
- Making payments by cheque and bank transfer
- Making returns to Companies House and the Charity Commission
- Preparing Financial Statements and Committee Report, in accordance with prevailing SORP
- Liaising with Independent Examiner
The Treasurer needs Accountancy and spreadsheet skills and a basic knowledge of Charity Law - although this can be easily acquired.
The Treasurer will be a member of the Committee and attend 3 Committee Meetings and the AGM each year.
If you are interested please contact the present Treasurer, David Hamilton on 01608 737674 or hamiltonfh@bt internet.com