2 Trustee Appointments
|Job Title:||2 Trustee Appointments|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 15:14|
Vine Ministry UK is an online Christian Charity which is on the verge of expanding and growing to not just web based audiences, but also to the local and global community. It's objectives are to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, connect people in need to various sources of help and development outlets. It also has various other projects which it is committed to.
The Ministry has experienced rapid growth in recent times and the Founder is seeking to recruit two trustees to form the Board and help the charity achieve it's vision, one immediate objective is to obtain CIO status.
The Founder is seeking trustees who share the Ministry's values and ambition and will work with the Founder to support the charity in its aim to provide the highest quality of Christian support and development to those most in need. They will bring with them demonstrable insight and senior level experience in the following areas:
- governance of an organisation (must be an active member of the Christian Community)
- Strategic communications
- Publicity and fundraising
The Board is in the process of being established and hopes to meet at least four times per year with its work further supported by sub-committees and advisory groups. Trustee roles are for an initial three-year term and are unremunerated. Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed to attend meetings.
For further information and details on how to apply please see below.
The appointed Trustees must primarily meet the objectives of the Ministry, that is, be an active member of the Christian community and exhibit a genuine belief (passion for) in the Mission of the Ministry.
Not feel restricted to use the term Lord or Jesus in any way. Able to support key objectives of the Ministry thus gaining a true insight into what the Ministry is about enabling effective administrative support.
- Computer literate Familiar with use of Emails and managing email accounts Word, Power point, Excel, Access and Publishing 2016. Working knowledge of Accounting packages. Intermediate to advance level preferable.
- Must be able to proactively deal with issues which may arise with general software. The Ministry is currently reviewing potential Accounting Software which the appointed Trustees will be able to assist in making the final decision as to which package the Ministry would find most effective
- Be organised in how you manage administrative duties as there will be a considerable amount of ad hoc tasks to do outside of the general requirements of a basic Trustee.
- Familiar with Community Ethos.
- Self-motivated can work independently.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have a decent command of the English language
- Have relevant experience previously as a Trustee for an Incorporated Charity, of at least 5 years.
- To apply for the position please forward CV together with two references to the Ministry at the following Email Address email@example.com FAO: Angela D. Martin Founder.
Candidates are asked to consider and declare in writing any existing or potential conflicts of interest.
Closing date for applications: 6th May 2018 5:30pm