Treasurer and Trustee
|Job Title:||Treasurer and Trustee|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 14:56|
Camphill Families and Friends (''CFF'') is seeking a Treasurer to work with the Trustee Board.
The principal duties are to:
- maintain an overview of the charity’s financial affairs
- ensure its financial viability
- perform the bookkeeping and accounting duties, including preparation of year end accounts, in accordance with statutory requirements
Personal Qualities and Skills
- to be committed to CFF and to its aims.
- to work effectively as a member of a team
- to be appropriately qualified and have the necessary financial skills to perform the role