Treasurer and Trustee
|Job Title:||Treasurer and Trustee|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 14:56|
Camphill Families and Friends (CFF) is seeking a Treasurer to work with the Trustee Board.
The principal duties are to:
- Maintain an overview of the charity’s financial affairs
- Ensure its financial viability
- Perform the bookkeeping and accounting duties, including preparation of year end accounts in accordance with statutory requirements
Personal Qualities and Skills
- To be committed to CFF and to its aims.
- To work effectively as a member of a team
- To be appropriately qualified and have the necessary financial skills to perform the role