A Treasurer is required to provide financial administration, support and information to 2nd Felpham, our new Scout Group based at Felpham Community Hall.
Responsibilities of the Treasurer;
- manage and monitor the financial activities of the Scout Group
- prepare financial reports and annual accounts
- lead in the creation of budgets and financial planning and monitoring of these
- ensure the Group is financially able to function, has appropriate reserves and accounting procedures and controls in place
- prepare the Annual Statement of Accounts for independent examination and approval by the Executive Committee and present these at the AGM
- be a full and active member in the Executive Committee meetings (6 evening meetings per year)
No previous Scouting experience required.
Out of pocket expense will be reimbursed.
This role is mostly undertaken from home, occasionally attending evening meetings.
More roles like this
- Evenings Treasury Youth Board and committee roles in Bognor Regis
- Evenings Treasury Youth Trustee/board member roles in Bognor Regis
- Evenings Treasury Youth Finance roles in Bognor Regis
- Evenings Treasury Youth Book-keeper roles in Bognor Regis
- Evenings Treasury Youth Treasurer roles in Bognor Regis