We are currently seeking to expand our Board of Trustees in order to ensure that we have the appropriate strategic skills, range of expertise and new ideas to support the Project Manager and staff team effectively, and to steer the organisation through challenging times. We particularly welcome trustees from refugee communities or who have experience of the asylum system.
We are seeking to fill two specific roles on the Board: Treasurer and Fundraising Lead. For the Treasurer role, we value:
- A professional accountancy qualification
- The ability to get under the skin of the numbers and spend some time each month working with the Project Manager at the Drop-in Centre in Streatham to ensure accurate reporting
- Professional experience in finance gained in either the private or public sector
For the Fundraising Lead, we value:
- Experience fundraising in the voluntary sector
- Willingness to be hands on with applications and reports for funders
We are also interested in hearing from individuals with other skills to contribute. For all Trustee roles, the ability to make a long term commitment (at least two years) and experience in governance and management are an advantage.
The time commitment is mainly outside of office hours. The full Board meets quarterly, and attendance at occasional Drop in Centre events is encouraged.
To apply, please send a short CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More roles like this
- Evenings Treasury Social welfare Board and committee roles in London (Greater)
- Evenings Treasury Social welfare Committee member roles in London (Greater)
- Evenings Treasury Social welfare Finance roles in London (Greater)
- Evenings Treasury Social welfare Accountant roles in London (Greater)
- Evenings Treasury Social welfare Fundraiser roles in London (Greater)