- To assist in and share with the volunteer Treasurer the overall financial management and control of the Credit Union.
- To deputise and cover all aspects of the Treasurer role in the event of absence.
- Full member of the Board of Directors (not a mandatory requirement).
- Treasury management of all bank accounts and investments.
- Complete quarterly regulatory return to the Bank of England.
- Risk management including policy and risk register maintenance, evaluation and mitigation.
- Improve financial controls and checks.
- Supervise and review the key monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and provisions.
- Experienced finance professional, preferably qualified.
- Logical thinker able to understand complex information.
- Able to work independently.
- Analytical, numerate and high attention to detail.
- Objective, rational and decisive.
- Effective communicator.