Newark MIND is looking to appoint a Treasurer to join our dynamic Board of Directors. It is a voluntary position and you will be required to join our Board meeting's every quarter. There may be the odd occasion when our Chairman and CEO may wish to discuss our finances outside of these quarterly meetings, but we don't foresee that being a regular occurrence.
- You will be responsible for maintaining an overview of the charities financial affairs and ensure its financial viability
- To review budgets, accounts and financial statements in liaison with the CEO and Chairman
- To ensure that appropriate accounting policies, procedures and controls are in place
- To present the accounts at the quarterly Board Meetings and at the AGM
- To keep The Board informed about its financial duties and responsibilities