Fundraising branch Treasurer
GUIDE DOGS is looking for a volunteer treasurer in the Enfield area. As a key member of the local fundraising branch you’ll keep accurate income and expenditure records relating to branch activities. Your work will show how much your branch is raising to support blind and visually impaired people.
What does the role involve?
Ensuring that all monies raised or received by your branch are paid into the income account as soon as possible in line with Guide Dogs policy and that receipts are issued
- Maintaining accurate records of all income and expenditure
- Keep the branch up to date on current levels of income & expenditure
- Reconciling Branch Income & Branch Float Account Statements
- Monitor levels of expenditure ensuring regular claims for reimbursement of the Float Account are made through the local Mobility Team to ensure that the float account does not become overdrawn
- Maintaining records of where collecting boxes and our life-sized boxes are place locally (working with the Collecting Box Coordinator where available)
Ensuring that all branch records are available for the Community Fundraiser, branch committee or any other independent examiner as requested by Guide Dogs
Guide Dogs' vision: We will not rest until people who are blind or partially sighted can enjoy the same freedom of movement as everyone else