We are looking for an experienced professional who can offer advice and guidance on all aspects of MumsAid's financial management to join our Board of Directors.
Experience of financial management, business planning, strategic development and managing growth and change would all be extremely useful.
The role will require approx. 3 hours per week and attendance at the bi-monthly board meetings (usually held on a Friday morning in Greenwich/Blackheath).
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Financial Administrator where required
- Monitoring the financial administration of the organisation and reporting to the Board at regular intervals on its state of financial health, in line with best practice and in compliance with the governing document and legal requirements
- Overseeing and presenting budgets, internal management accounts and annual financial statements to the Board
- Monitoring and advising on the financial viability of the organisation
- Helping to identify new opportunities for fundraising or commissioning
- Supporting production of budgets for fundraising bids
- Providing financial information for reports to funders, where required
- Contributing to the development of the strategy and business plan, including defining short-, mid- and long-term goals
- Advising on the financial and operational implications of different courses of action
- Overseeing the organisation’s financial risk‐management process
- Acting, where required, as a counter signatory on cheques, grant applications, etc.
- Supporting the Board and Director to devise and implement an appropriate programme of capacity-building
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and skills, and explaining why you are interested in this role with MumsAid.
More roles like this
- Evenings Treasury Mental health Board and committee roles in London (South)
- Evenings Treasury Mental health Trustee/board member roles in London (South)
- Evenings Treasury Mental health Finance roles in London (South)
- Evenings Treasury Mental health Fundraiser roles in London (South)
- Evenings Treasury Mental health Treasurer roles in London (South)