We are seeking a dynamic individual who has a passionate interest in Farnham, its communities and the arts. The position would require attendance at four quarterly Board meetings, Finance and Resources Committee and the AGM. Also, to be available on an ad hoc basis to advise our Finance Director.
The Board consists of a wide range of professionals who challenge, monitor and direct the CEO.
The Maltings is in receipt of major funding for innovative theatre and arts projects, in addition to generating funds from its own resources.
The Maltings is run as a company limited by guarantee (954753) with charitable status (305034) and is run as a creative organisation that works with artists and communities to encourage people to make, see and enjoy the best art possible. Visit our website www.farnhammaltings.com
Please submit your CV to: Lisa Hennessey, Chairman, Farnham Maltings, Bridge Square, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7QR email@example.com or call her on 07814 918886 for further information.
More roles like this
- Evenings Treasury Arts & Culture Board and committee roles in Farnham
- Evenings Treasury Arts & Culture Trustee/board member roles in Farnham
- Evenings Treasury Arts & Culture Finance roles in Farnham
- Evenings Treasury Arts & Culture Treasurer roles in Farnham
- Evenings Treasury Arts & Culture Other roles in Farnham