Non-executive Director for RCM Trust Trading Company
The RCM is the Leading Professional Organisation and Trade Union for Midwifery
Director of the RCM Trust Trading Company
Working hours: 3 or 4 days per year, plus reading time - for one year in the first instance (Renewable)
Location: Meetings take place at RCM HQ in London
Honorarium: £2,500 per annum
The Royal College of Midwives is searching for
- Business experience, particularly from small business/ third sector;
- Someone who will help the RCM reflect on our experience of working with commercial partners and benchmark that against norms within the business sector;
- Previous experience at Board level either as an executive or a Trustee;
- Demonstrable ability to work alongside people from different areas of experience;
- Someone who understands and shares the values of the RCM.
The Trust Trading Company exists to manage the RCM Trust’s commercial partnerships and to ensure that the Trust gains maximum benefit from the sponsorship income raised whilst maintaining the good name and image of the Royal College of Midwives.
The successful candidate will act as a Company Director to the Trust and provide commercial, financial and marketing advice as appropriate.
The appointed Director will attend meetings 3 or 4 times each year at our Headquarters in London. Some time will need to be spent reading remotely prior to meetings taking place.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to HR@rcm.org.uk. All queries about the role can also be sent to this address in the first instance.
Closing Date: Sunday 2 July 2017
Interview Date: Thursday 6 July 2017
The RCM is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.